News:

New Forum server. All users need to reset your password (via lost password system)

Main Menu

What would you like my next UK airport project to be?

Started by Gary Summons, May 10, 2024, 08:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which UK airport next?

Norwich Airport
9 (33.3%)
Bournemouth Airport
7 (25.9%)
RAF Brize Norton
1 (3.7%)
Humberside Airport(EDIT, Will not be made now)
1 (3.7%)
Newquay Airport
9 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 27

batey

Any chance you might do Guernsey airport? My island home and the only MSFS Channel Islands airport upgrade missing.

Christopher Low

I would think that Guernsey is on the list somewhere.

Derek Butterworth

Gary Summons

OK will do, there is only 5 remaining that could be done. So all should be made within 18month.

Lee Corbin

We've been waiting so long for a payware Bournemouth, busiest and most interesting of the options above with a good mix of airline, GA and cargo ops.  I'm probably biased though!

Gary Summons

Yes I grew up there. Many days watching BAC1-11s, diverting Tridents from Heathrow and classics like the FR Canberra and Sea Vixen. Ok, now that shows my age  ;D

Derek Butterworth

1-11, tridents Boeing 707 and viscounts and vanguards at Manchester airport, Ringway as it was called then

toby23

I think both Norwich and Newquay are currently missing from the sim as reflected in the votes. I have an acceptable freeware Norwich but not Newquay. I would buy both.

Gary Summons

Newquay has now been started should be a couple of months away.

Bob123

Hopefully Norwich next, would be great seeing my local on there

Gary Summons

That will be in early 2025 for Norwich, I still mix my US airport production with UK airports.

Double Danksy

Personally, id like to see Newcastle being developed, for the Xbox Marketplace. :-)

Dave